Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was meant for you...

have you ever had that one song, no matter how stupid it is or how much it makes you think about the girl you dont want to think about, you just cant turn it off? So you sit and cry, or you sit and just think about them. I never noticed that i did that til today, its bad when your convinced that you dont have feelings for someone and then realize you do only because you heard a song...

If you could erase all the bad memories from a relationship, and risk losin all the good ones too.....would you? Sometimes I think it would be better if i could. but not rememberin how i felt when she held me, or my reaction when she got in the shower with me for the first time. I couldnt possibly give up the first time she slipped up and said I love you, then tried to change the subject. And the face she had when she told me I was her first, and she wanted me to be her last.

Why do people move on when they claim to still love you. How can you love someone so much and not be with them? why do people say your their everything and then treat you like your nothing. People confuse me! why cant you just say what you feel and feel what you say?

I think the reason i'm so ready and willing to give up on love is because my heart still belongs to someone else. but how do you survive when the one whos meant for you, says your not meant for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home