Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Healing a Broken Heart

We've made mistakes in our entire life coz nobody's perfect. But there's always a chance to make it right. If I fail in one relationship, that doesn't mean that I don't have a life anymore. Yeah, I failed a lot of times, and I'm cool to that coz I know I can't make everything perfect.

Even if I tried my very best to make you mine for the rest of my life, I know it can't be possible if you don't feel the same way.

It's ok if you can't Love me. It's ok if you'll not try to love me. It's ok if you love somebody else. I am just so happy that I have you even if you're just making pretentions.

Actually, I thought you were the one's who'd stay forever. But now, forever's come and gone. And I'm still here alone. Cause you were only playing. You were only playing with my heart. I was never waiting, I was never waiting for the tears to start. It was YOU who put the clouds around me. It was YOU who made the tears fall down. It was YOU who broke my heart into pieces.

I never should have trusted YOU. I thought that I'd be all YOU need. In your eyes I thought I saw my heaven. And now my heavens gone away and I'm out in the cold cause YOU had me believing. YOu had me believing in a lie. Guess I couldn't see it. Guess I couldn't see it till I saw Goodbye.

Oh, it actually made me smile when I remember the first time we've met. I was walking down the street one day. Then I saw you, I didn't know what to say. Your eyes were shining, your smile was so kind. Maybe I don't have the eyes like the sky. And I wasn't even sure if I am the guy of your dreams. All I know is that I have a pure heart and a heart that can show YOU what Love means.

One day, you came and talked to me. And you said, "we were meant to be". It made me happy, everything was so nice. But then I found out that everything was a lie. And that made me cry.

I'll try to be strong, believe me, I'm trying to move on. Now, my heart is NUMB and has no feeling. I am still healing my scar that runs so deep. It's been hard but I have to believe that I can make it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 10:14 AM , Blogger .. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 22, 2008 at 1:37 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

yo gel,

here we go again... asking ourselves how to mend a broken heart... yaeks!!

it really made us dumb really! but I there's no other better way than to move on.. ayt?

hahaha.. hope ur lovelife and ur family life is cool now gel...

hey add me at multiply:

http://boypaslot.multiply.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home