Monday, August 4, 2008

Bee Hapeee with GOD...

They say I'm a happy person... Yeah I am... There's no room for sadness... Coz if i let sadness rule my heart and mind, Im sure gonna get crazee!!
With all the problems that I encounter, I am still here standing strong... What's my secret? Nothing... I guess I am just so lucky that I've met people that stays forever and the Loving GOD that guides and gives me strength all day...
So beeee hapeeee!!! And stay with Friends that will stick till the end... Choose the best one...!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 8, 2008 at 10:27 AM , Blogger .. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 9, 2008 at 3:21 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

hahaha! napansin mo pala hair ko...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home