Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Sincere Letter

I'm sorry but nagkatawa ko while gabasa ko aning imuhang email. Timing man gud kaayo ang akuang gipaminaw nga kanta... As in! hehehe..

The song goes like this:

"Something happened along the way and yesterday was all we had,
Something happened along the way, what used to be happy is sad... Ohhhh After the love is gone..."

Hihihi, sorry.. Pa-smile-lon lang sa tika before ko mag-seneryoso... Hihihi... Smile sa beh... :)

Kidding aside (oh, sugod na ko sa serious mode ha?), I don't know unsa kasakit imung nabati karun, but I know sakit jud na siya.

I've been to a relationship where I thought was really my present and my future. And it tore me apart realizing that it has been falling into pieces because the other party fell-out-of-LOVE.

I'm not sure if you know who I'm referring to. *wink* hihihi.

It painstakingly took me 10++ months to get over the first person whom I love without pretentions. I tried so hard to accept the things that were happening that time. Me, Alone, and siya, found new partners. And to think, mag-sige ra mig kita because we lived in the same house. I had sleepless nights and my pillows were stained with sad tears (and uncontrollable mucus dripping from my nose. Yuck! hihi)

There were countless times that I thought I was OK, but after a while, I'll realize that I'm still madly in love with the person.

I thought seeing the person everyday with new partners will make me used to the situation, thereby, easier for me to let go. I WAS WRONG. That time was my lowest. I was so captivated by the past that I want things to go back the way they used to be. BUT I CAN'T.

So I prayed for freedom from this unhealthy thoughts and emotions and HE answered my prayer. It took a while, but HE did answer it. (^_^)

Why am I telling my story?

I just want you to know that every person goes through his lowest point in life. But we're given a choice everyday. To let go of the past and move on or to stay the way you are feeling today.

Of course, it's much easier said than done, but in one way or another, we just got to do it. We must face the music and dance through its rhythm. It will take time for us to learn a new step but eventually you will. The old steps will be forever imprinted in us but sooner (or later) you will be so preoccupied with the new ones that brings so much gladness in your once tired heart.

I hope you'll be over him soon.
I hope you'll be stronger to face the hurdles ahead.
I hope you'll let go.
and I hope you'll meet the right person worthy of your true love.

God bless you friend...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home