Monday, October 20, 2008

It was Sunday... Unsa akong gibuhat? Read this...

I love to cook. And I've always dreamed of becoming a chef. I wanted to put up my own restaurant.

It's been a year since I did cooking at my place. And so yesterday (sunday), I did what I should've been doing everyday. My favorite recipe? GAMBAS and i mean super HOT gambas.

I was alone and lonely. So to enjoy myself, i went out and bought vegetables. I don't know what kind of fish that i bought but sure it does look good.Honestly, I dont have any idea on how to cook the fish with gulay. Kasi i bought potato, peachay, cabbage, with the spices of course... And i just mixed it and put salt and pepper and hot chilli.

Smells really good but im not yet sure on the outcome. It was sort of like an "experiment". I just tried what i saw when mom and dad do the cooking for us. My parents didn't actually taught us to cook. I just learned it all by myself and with the help of my friend Arnel who's with the Manila Peninsula in Makati.

Aaah... Life is super exciting when your living alone. You have to stand on your own to live. Do all the household chores and your going to learn it day by day. I haven't tried cooking fish with gulay but the outcome is really good.

I was alone but super dami ng naluto ko. And then I realized na di ko pala mauubos ang niluto ko. Sobrang nasarapan ako. Sabaw pa lang napapa-wow na ako. Habang hinihigop ko nga ang sabaw eh i felt na lumalabas din ang pawis ko.

They say, ang lungkot pag kumakain ka ng nag-iisa. Yeah malungkot but i've been doing it ever since i left my family at the age of 17. And because I've decided to live all by myself I've got to face the reality that I'm really alone. And so I have to eat alone. As much as I wanted to invite my friends over pero nakakahiya naman sa kapitbahay ko. Well, im not really a friend to my neighbors and i dont have plans of befriending them. Not because im bad but its because I've heard negative things about them and so I'd better not be a friend to them. Just a simple Hi or Hello would probably do but inviting them over is a different thing na.

Anyways, i really had great time cooking. That's the best thing eh. You have to enjoy cooking para masarap ang kinalabasan nito. Eventhough you havent tried it but if you do have the heart it doing it, im sure makukuha mo rin ang tamang lasa.

So for those who havent tried cooking, why not do it now? Di naman kailangan ng diploma for that. If you think you have the heart to cook then by all means DO IT!

And dont forget to share your recipe will ya?

6 Comments:

At October 20, 2008 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Hello rockiedee!Tinuod jud ka...kay kung dili nimo na butangan ug love imong giluto,wa jud na lami.

 
At October 20, 2008 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Kung sabagay,pareho ra na sa tanan,mapawork or sa relationship,kailangan ug timpla sa gugma,para lami ang timplada.hayyy"resipe sa kinabuhi"

 
At October 20, 2008 at 2:27 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

mao jud.. ang mga spices sa atuang life ang nagahatag sab kanatu ug giya into a better life...

ang mga spices man pud ang nagahatag ug kalami...

hehehe

 
At October 21, 2008 at 9:42 AM , Blogger .. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 21, 2008 at 4:03 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

you know what gel, i love carbonara... actually ive been craving since august pa... hahaha... im still looking for a place na may masarap na carbonara.. i have a friend kasi na masarap gumawa ng carbonara...

my friend who's a bicolana introduced me to LAIN... at first parang yucky pero when i tried it whoah, sarap pala... kaya adik na rin ako sa laing... i forgot the place where masarap ang lain sa may burgos st makati yun harap ng st. paul church where i used to live.

ahihhi... sarap talaga pag-usapan ang tungkol sa mga pagkain...

 
At October 24, 2008 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Good Morning rockiedee!salamat sa imong paghapit sa akong blog:))

GOOD MORNING!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home