Friday, October 10, 2008

I am ready to face every challenges in life

If I was certain about things in my life. I wouldn't need faith. There is something about uncertainty that strengthens the soul.

I have had many years to practice what I think. I always survive because of uncertainty. Am I certain that God exists? I've always have had doubts. But I keep coming bumping into the existence of God because no matter what happens to me, I am always being taken care of. One way or another.

So now I am being challenged again in life. I am uncertain of what will come in the future. But I feel that I will be taken care of anyway. It's just the way things happen for me.

I have no bad feelings of what happened in the past. It was all part of learning. A bigger thing is out there. And one day it will come to me. So I don't ever want anyone to feel bad for things that don't turn out right. I want people to be happy where ever life takes them. As long as they are truly good people.

Oh yeah. And life is meant to be enjoyed. It's a sin to waste the greatest gift you will ever receive.

5 Comments:

At October 11, 2008 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Hello rockiedee!kani na ang akong blog title karon,unsaon nadisgrasya man.ambot bitaw kung ngano...pasensiya na jud ka.sana maintindihan mo ako.

 
At October 13, 2008 at 6:49 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

merce

way blema na sa akua oie... hehehe

 
At October 13, 2008 at 6:50 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

wat do u min nadisgrasya?

 
At October 13, 2008 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Nadisgrasya jud kaayo..

 
At October 13, 2008 at 8:36 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

unsang nadisgrasya?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home