Monday, October 13, 2008

I stopped, Hoping and Praying....

Sad but true.. It was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to my life. Getting over everything. Gathering all the rotten pieces of my broken soul and my wrecked heart that I did not use for a long time.. Sad, but true.

Life is there for us to love I guess, Love is there for us to live I realized. Every single drop of our tear will transform into a beautiful flower that will make us stronger.. and weaker.. I noticed that the sunset is more colorful than the sunrise maybe because sometimes, better things will happen when saying goodbye.. Sad, but true.

I’ve been seeing people that I planned to be with forever. I’ve been really appreciating chances that crossed my heart, whole but still carrying the misery of my past dreams with someone that showed me the world of stupidity, love, anger, and unselfish life.. Sad, but true.

I never forgot anyone. I’m not born to hurt people. Sometimes, I just can’t truly appreciate them with my whole being, seeing them the way I saw my past. I suddenly stopped seeing them, talking to them and thinking of them. They were all hurt. It was a cycle, Everyday. Thinking every way on how to try but let go of someone.. Sad, but true.

Until I stopped. Stopped hoping, wishing and smiling. Sad, but true..

I never knew that the more I look for someone to love me, the farther it will go, the faster it will leave and the deeper it will disappear. I never knew that love is meant to feel whenever we are in need of happiness and contentment in our never-ending lives. I never knew that I will find someone again that will make my world whole and colorful. Someone that will hold my hand while flying again. Someone that will make my face tired, of smiling. Someone that will make me fall so deep and maybe bounce harder. Yes, again, another chance to love and be loved. Another time of broken and rotten heart, another opportunity of being alone soon, another wish that will fade into very uncontrollable loving, happiness and separation. Here I am again, wishing that those fingers would fill out the spaces between mine. Wishing for love to cover my fears and scars. Wishing for another hand to hold me and fly over the never - ending land of hopes, loving, excitement and pain.. Sad, but true.. Real, but smiling Denis..

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2008 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

Unshalan man ning imong gugmang ga uros uros oi, makahilak man sab tag durian ini. Maypay manguli tag Pikit, magtimpla ug kinutil, dayun mag atbangay tag hinubog, maypa mattaaaaayyyy mungi muktot!

 
At October 20, 2008 at 7:56 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

hahaha... mga putot...!!!

nanaway man ka cat... hehehe salig kay tangkad ka...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home