Monday, October 27, 2008

I JUST WANNA BE LOVED FOR ONE TIME IN MY LIFE.....

I just want to be loved for one time in my life, not by a friend, nor by family. I want someone to love me as much as I love her. I don't need much, just to be told i'm loved once a day ( a text is sufficient).

I want someone that will eat anything in site, even when they are not hungry, or just because I cooked it. I want someone that can make me feel safe while walking in the streets at night, or even in her arms. I want someone whom when I kiss I get chills up and down my spine. Someone that I get butterflies in my tummy every time I see her.

She doesn't need to be perfect, nor does she have to bring me a dozen roses. A dandelion will be sufficient. Someone who is willing to take long walks with me on a rainy night, or take me out to dance. I want someone who is as alive as I am. Someone that is full of hopes, dreams, and has a future. I want someone that will be there for me when I have fallen in the deepest times. I want someone I can be there for when they are in need of a hug, or a kiss. I want someone that I can love, and think about every morning I awake to the moment I fall asleep. I want someone to have a picnic with at the park, even if its only crackers, canned cheese, and salami. I want someone who is not only my girl, but my best friend, as I hers. I want someone who doesn't want me to change, and loves me for the way I am. I want someone that I can love, and share all I have with, even thought its not much. Someone who can lay with me in my front lawn staring at the stars, talking about the future.

I want someone who will make me feel like the luckiest guy on the planet, even if we start off struggling on the bills. Someone who can tell me it will all be ok, and I will believe, as trust. Someone that will do all in their power to keep me happy, as I will for them. I want Someone that I can say "I LOVE YOU!" and mean it, as they will to me. Someone who knows when i'm hurting and where i'm hurting even if I don't tell her. Someone who is willing to die for me, as I am for her.

I just want to be loved for the first time in my life.

6 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Todonato!ngano rockiedee wala jud ba diay?imposible pud ana uy...

 
At October 28, 2008 at 12:58 PM , Blogger sheryl said...

tlga lng ha....

im willing to be her if ull allow me to...maybe im not that kind of girl u really want pero if u permit me to win ur heart....

seryosohay na ni...

 
At October 28, 2008 at 12:59 PM , Blogger sheryl said...

if u'll alow me to,im willing to be like her...

 
At October 28, 2008 at 1:19 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

ahihihi... wala jud lage merce...

sheryl? are you an old friend of mine?

 
At October 31, 2008 at 4:09 PM , Blogger sheryl said...

hala cge kalimti jud ko...
kalimtanay n diay ni kron?
yup ur old frend

españa ni rock....pagsure woie...
aka spaine....

 
At October 31, 2008 at 4:10 PM , Blogger sheryl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home