Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Uyyy Birthday Gud Naku today.... March 3

Ohhhhh yeah....!! I am celebrating my 32nd Birthday today! Wanna say Thank You to those who sent in their greetings (you know who you are)...

On the eve of my 32nd Birthday, I sat and wrote something (that i feel like i should be doing this) for the coming year...

I wish I could just relax on my Birthday but I can't since I still have work to do. Sad thing is that my Birthday falls on a Tuesday, so no special holiday for me...

These are just some of my intentions for this year: (violent reactions are welcome!)

I intend to act and think like a matured man.
I intend to put extra efforts into my friendships.
I intend to go above and beyond at my job.
I intend to buy one CAMERA for I my dream is to become a photographer.
I intend to be open to any possibilities.
I intend to drink 8 or more glasses of water everyday (since i'm not a water drinker)
I intend to get healthy...
I intend to courageously speak my truth.
I intend to be where I am, be present, be here, just be...
I intend to read something positive each morning.
I intend to laugh more (since laughter is the best medicine)
I intend to breath positivity each day into the world..
I intend to release my inhibitions.
I intend to play and have a healthy lifestyle...

And most of all.... I INTEND TO LOVE MYSELF MORE!!!

Happy Birthday to me!

4 Comments:

At March 3, 2009 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

Hapi burtdey my Labs, hehehehe... Mmmmmmwaahhhh! Asa man ta mag deyt unya? Tagbu-a na lang ko ngadtos barbikyuhan sa kanto arun mag selebreyt tag yunik kaayo. Mag share nya ta sa sinugbang adidas My Labs ha, upat ra man dagway ka tudlo sa manok, tag duha ta kay krisis ra ba run. Sus, unsaun na lang nga naa ra ba tay oktuplets, bwahahahaha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you're a good person and you deserve all the success and happiness. May all your dreams come true... Luv yah always!

 
At March 3, 2009 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

Ikaduhang super sweet sixteen, hehehehe, certified lagpas na gyud sa kalendaryo. Di bale, naa pa man lotto up to 45. inig human sa lotto, naa pa gyud last two up to 99, weeeee!!!! Luv yah, bro!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 10:36 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

cat iring!

hahaha!! salamat kaayo sa pagbisita... abi naku ug wa nay gabisita ngari... bisan ako gani wa na pud kaayo kasilip ngari kay bizi au byuti nakow! hehehe..

hinaut nga hatagan pa ko sa ginoo ug maayong panglawas arun padayun pa kong makatabang sa mga nanginahanglan ug tabang... tsarr! mura man pud kog imung bespren cat nga dunay Pawndeyshun! hahaha

salamat cat!

 
At March 5, 2009 at 3:22 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

Wala na koy pawndeyshun oi, ako ng gisara. ang akong ba^ba^ nga haska abtika mu offer ug "hinabang" makontrol naman nako--- gainom na kog break fluid karun, ehehehehe. hala padayon ang pag amote sa radyo. Wish you more success!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home