Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finding my Happiness...

Yeah that's right... I'm done looking for love... Why should I look? I always find the so called one then the story changes...well almost...well I'm done with almost...I want the next one to be HER....

It’s been a long day, a long week…heck, the whole month seems to be moving at a snail’s pace.

Why is it that when I post something, my mind always brings me to loneliness? Why can't I be happy? Am i not allowed to be happy?

Yeah, you see me laughing... You haven't seen me lonely, but deep in me is like a wound that's still trying to recover. My past isn't a good one... I know, but I am trying to have a better life now. And I've been trying to find my REAL HAPPINESS...

They say you can be happy when you live a simple life. Just like MONKS. They don't have to worry about what to buy next. Because all they do is to seek peace and share love to others. Living a simple life means not worrying about maintaining four cars at a time or paying 5 credit cards a month.

I have to pause... I have to meditate... to recharge my batteries..

LOVE? I'll let them look for me... First things first, FIND MY REAL HAPPINESS..

5 Comments:

At January 7, 2009 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Kabalo jud ko nga lonely jud ka rockiedee,bisan sige ka ug agik-ik sa imong iring2x,pero sa tinud-anay,magsulat ka sa imong blog,mingaw kaayo ang imong gipangsulat.
dili man sa ingon nga kalimtan nato ang mga nangagi,pero panahon na para sa next level,kaya nga may new year.
pero kung nangita ka ug tinuod nga kalipay,naa ra na sa imoha ang mga tubag,kung nganong wala ka nalipay.

Hehehe...manang na manang kaayo ang dating nako.
kung kinsa mana ang imong giproblema,sigurado pud kaya ka,nga giproblema pud ka niya.basin ikaw ra pud ang namroblema ana.
luoy ra ka.tubuan ka ug daghan uban.unya lain na pud nga problema.hehehe

 
At January 7, 2009 at 2:07 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

hahaha mao lage merce... napuru na lang paka arun ingnun ning ako... kung imung paminawon mura ko ug malipayon..

but at least now, naa nay happiness sa akua merce kay naa na koy mga kaistorya...

daku kaayong tabang ning magsuwat suwat ug blogs... dire lang naku ma-express ang akuang mga gibati..

 
At January 7, 2009 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Bitaw,daku jud ug tabang ning blog.
kay bisan ako,natambalan akong kalaay.

 
At January 16, 2009 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Fem said...

Aww, I'm sad to hear you have given up on something but you know, I can't blame you for how you feel. We just have these moments when we find our deepest thoughts and that is why you speak your mind so purely. And it okay to vent things out especially to this blog. And to your question BOY - you do deserve the happiness in the world. Smile =)

 
At January 29, 2009 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

_*agoy noy nag emote nah pud akong lolo! heeheh!

_*xot sa yah oh!

_*imoha ng xot! bawal mag pass!

_*hheehehe!mwah!

_*nka relate kaau koh sa imoha yah!

_*hehe!

_*bsta d2 lang kami alwayz pag need mo ng ka inuman, kaibigan, at karamay (tulo sip-on) hehehe!

*_* JAZZY *_*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home