Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When me, myself and I become WE?

In all honestly, life of a single is fun. But it would be nicer if I have someone beside me(sounds mushy huh!)... Ohh, but lemme remind myself, I shouldn't be in a hurry. I'm 31, so what? Do I have to pressure myself just to let the curiosity of the people get out of their hella mind? What if I wanted to have it now and yet it failed?

In actuality, I don't have a crush right now. Been mostly focusing on me. But the more I focus on myself the more I start thinking about "When me, myself and I become WE?"

I dated many times but somehow I just couldn't feel the vibe. I just couldn't see my eyes glowing and my heart pumping so fast. I often daydream about finding a woman That can help me explore the boundaries of my creativity... Help me reach a new depth of understanding... Becoming more spiritually centered and less focused on the world.

Ahhh, maybe I am destined to be single. Nah, I duwanna be single for the rest of my life. I wanna spend my next few years with someone I truly LOVE.

4 Comments:

At January 20, 2009 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Kung may babaeng magkakamali sayo.hehehe...loko lang!
Huwag kang mag-alaala darating din yan,kahit di mo hanapin.

 
At January 22, 2009 at 9:11 AM , Blogger JayEl said...

Getting old huh? Why worry? Life is just what you make it...dont just depend on "Darating lng yan", work it out maybe things really need to work on...Don't blow up relationship easily, explore and meditate... Why relationship never work because you build space over it where in fact, you need to fill up that spaces, be brave enough to gain those understanding...Life is just like that "work and make it"!

 
At January 28, 2009 at 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mag antay ka lang, darating din yung taong hinulma mo sa iyong isipan na magkatotoo. pinapatagal lamang yan ng kapalaran kasi gusto nyang maibigay ang syang nararapat para sa iyo. ung iintindihin ka bilang ikaw, at mamahalin ka nang buong-buo. ako man ay nagtatanong kung kelan kaya ipagkakaloob sa akin ang taong matagl ko ng hinihiling. subalit sadyang mailap ang kapalaran sa akin. minsan naisipan kong magbago at maging tao base sa gusto ng taong pinakamamahal ko. pero di pa pala sapt na baguhin ko ang dati kong ginagawa kasi kulang pa rin iyon sa kanya at ni minsan di nya ako pinagkatiwalaan na totoo ang mga pinangsasabi ko. pero heto pa rin ako; nakatayo, naglalakbay, at umaasa na sana...na sana kahit ang dami kong nagawang pagkakamali sa aking buhay, matatagpuan ko pa rin ang taong para sa akin tulad nang sa hinahangad mo.

 
At February 5, 2009 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

Tu-a tingali's historic city of Silik imong prinsesa gahuwat, hehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home