Monday, January 26, 2009

The Happiest Moment.

It took me 1 hour to finish the show. But it was done so perfectly. Perfectly that people Loved it! Well, that's according to me lang. Hehehe!

But I think they loved how I handled the show coz after, they called and gave me a congratulatory remark. I don't know them and they (i'm sure!) don't know me either.

Who are they? They are teachers from different Chinese Schools here in Davao. Sometimes, they speak Chinese that I can't understand (hello! I'm not chinese) and I still have to call their students for translation.

Honestly, all I thought was that, Chinese Teachers are bad. But it's totally wrong. They were very nice to me. I was even shocked that while waiting for Ma'am Malen for my TF, some Chinese teachers and students run unto me and thanking me for a wonderful show. Remember, they're all chinese and they're not our target market but I got their attention. And that made me the happiest person that time.

I am so happy that GMALL invited me to be part of the Chinese New Year Celebration this year! So to all... Kung Hei Fat Choi.... Sin Ni Kuai Lok!

3 Comments:

At March 3, 2009 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

I worked at the CKSC in Tondo years ago. Chinese employers are some of the bosses I've ever had. They may be strict but you are well compensated for every single effort you make.

 
At March 4, 2009 at 10:37 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

awww nakaagi pud diay kag work diha sa tondo cat?

 
At March 5, 2009 at 3:26 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

Unsa fi? Miss winibers na gyud ang akong alindog kay ubay ubay na gyud ka klase sa nationalities ang akong nakauban sa trabaho. Okay man ng mga Chinese makauban sa trabaho...Generally, dili lang sila ma close nga as in pareha sa Pinoy kay outside sa trabaho, naay ilang circle nga exclusively chinese... Pero one thing - very generous gyud ug as far as my experience is concerned, maka appreciate gyud sila sa maski gagamay nga ma contribute nimo towards the success of your company.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home