Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ohhhh My!! Im craving for Sinigang

Just this morning, something's came up... Nah, it's not someone nor somebody but it just popped up in my mind...

My mind is shouting... I WANT SINIGAAAAAAAAAANGGGG!!!

Huhuhu... It's been quite awhile since my last taste of my ever favorite filipino dish, THE SINIGANG... Any sinigang would do...

Pwede SINIGANG na PRAWNS;

Or Sinigang na Bangus;


Sinigang is a Philippine dish famous for the variety of ingredients one can use as well as for its taste. Though considered a soup, it is not eaten as is, but rather combined as a viand with rice. Sinigang is typically sour and is most often likened to Thailand's tom yam.

Today, I promised to myself that I am going to look for sinigang... My day will never be complete without savoring the taste of this famous dish.

3 Comments:

At December 12, 2008 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Fem said...

Hope you get some sinigang today! hehe. I miss pinoy dishes. Maybe one day, I'll try to cook sinigang.

 
At December 12, 2008 at 7:16 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

hehehe... hmmm like what ive said, my day will never be complete without getting what i want and what i crave.. and guess what? i went to this carenderia and i had 2 cups of rice and 1 sinigang *take note PORK SINIGANG* hehehe

im getting bigger and bigger na fem... weeeeee

 
At December 13, 2008 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Davamerce said...

Tulo man sab akong laway sa kaaslum sa sinigang.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home