Thursday, December 4, 2008

The battle between my REALITY and FANTASY world

If there were ever a war between my REALITY, and my FANTASY I wonder who or which one would win?

Would it be a fair fight in which they both battle it out in hand to hand combat where REALITY gets the upper hand only to be sucker punched, or smacked, or cracked with a baseball bat by FANTASY?

Or would REALITY flat out lose, and go home battered and bruised while FANTASY celebrates its triumph over the truth for three days and two nights with its best friend by the name of IMAGINATION - partyin and sippin on grey goose

Could REALITY actually win? without cheating or the help of a close friend? Could reality crush FANTASY with the truth since FANTASY lives off lies, what could be, and all the wild and crazy things IMAGINATION feeds it.

I say let the battle begin! for i have confidence in my REALITY - it is a BEAST, and my FANTASY is only SOMETHING beastly

May they battle it out with no one cheating or retreating, no one getting jumped or smacked with baseball bats until one reigns victorious over both my mental worlds!

How crazy would it be it REALITY joined forces with FANTASY to ease the worrying mind of mine with crazy thoughts of what could be and how things are supposed to be could it benefit me mentally, physically, and or sexually?

I say LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!! and may the best and only the best win, but then again may you team up and do some serious positive damage in my world, and my world alone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home