Friday, December 5, 2008

I am longing for someone....

I've been having random moments of disturbia. My mind wanders to dark places. Not knowing how to deal but understanding the situation from both sides makes me sick to my stomach.

Waking up in cold sweats wondering if I'm fading. Do I matter at all? The only way to sleep lately is by lying to myself. I would rather live a lie at this moment. The truth just makes me cry. A lie would get me through these hard days ahead. A total 180 from last christmas. It feels like ping pong. My doubts become ur doubts and it just feels like a never ending circle of uncertainty.

When will it stop? When will I find someone to hold at night again? Someone to think about and smile while I'm working. Someone to send me random I love you texts. Just someone that feels as good and as right and as sure as you did. That will never happen again. But never say never right?

4 Comments:

At December 7, 2008 at 1:25 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

If it include heat flushes, it could be pre-menopausal syndrome, wakekekeke, wrangler na atong byuti may labs!

 
At December 7, 2008 at 1:26 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

If it include heat flushes, it could be pre-menopausal syndrome, wakekekeke, wrangler na atong byuti may labs!

 
At December 11, 2008 at 8:23 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

ahmmm daghan pang mga adlaw oie.. hehehe

 
At December 13, 2008 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Fem said...

is it me your longing for!? hahahah j/k. Paslot, I think you are a very geniune person with full of love. It takes time and patience to find that one true love. naks! Just hold on to your pillow until I come. hehehe.

Nah, but real talk, God put us here to be with someone and its in his plan. You will have to go through many wrongs "person" until you find ms. right. Patience my dear and someone will be there for you. And once they do, make sure they don't leave your sight. hahahah. So, never say never. *muah*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home