Thursday, July 31, 2008

It can only get better!

Its the last day of the month... Hmmm... Bilis ng takbo ng panahon... Parang kailan lang ang smooth pa ng skin ko hahaha! ... Parang kailan lang ang sigla-sigla ko... Parang kailan lang na sinabi kong healthy ako.... Whew!!

Kung pwede nga lang ibalik ang kahapon at baguhin ang mga hindi magandang nangyari eh ginawa ko na.. But at least i've experienced such... Things may not turned out to be good but I still CAN SAY I'VE MADE IT!

Aaahhh Basta! I will just stand up and move forward... No matter how many times i failed, I still know how to stand up.! Di naman ako baldado, kumpleto pa ang mga bahagi ng aking katawan... Nobody can stop me from doing what I think is best for me.

I know this life is full of distractions, full of temptations and full of people ready to pull me down, but the heck with them, I FIRMLY BELIEVE, I HAVE it and i know I CAN DO IT!

This time... I will sing the song of Charice Pempengco... IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER! bleeh!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 31, 2008 at 12:36 PM , Blogger .. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 1, 2008 at 5:28 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

hahaha!!

ur an angel sent from heaven... someone who gives strength to those who are weak...

ur stories are great too gel...!!

 
At August 2, 2008 at 10:05 AM , Blogger .. said...

half of my wings is missing I couldn't fly.. and my halo is broken. hehehe

 
At August 4, 2008 at 6:15 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

ouch!

im sure you are soaring high now gel... i know that...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home