Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am thankful coz i got YOU

Haay naku... Life alone is not really as easy as 1 2 3... Living independently is not simple. It needs a lot of planning and a lot of courage.

I am living alone since age 17. Away from my parents and my family. I learned to stand on my own. Look for a job inorder for me to survive.

Life is really hard. But i am thankful coz i have friends who are always there. Friends who knows when to be there when i need them.

You know who you are. And I thank you for giving much of your time with me. Sleeping in bed with me eventhough it's small. Thanks for bringing me food specially on sundays. I am soo happy to have met you.

See you soon....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 7, 2008 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi rockiedee!belib jud ko sa imoha kay totoong tao,dili kabalo magpakaaron ingnon,dili pareho anang uban nga bisan wala nay gikaon pamate lang gihapon.
ana jud na ang kinabuhi,dili lang ikaw ang may ingon ana nga sitwasyon,parehas ra pod ta.
kung wala siguro nako gipangayo sa ginoo ang akong bana,hangtud karon dili ko makakaon ug lamiang pagkaon.

 
At May 8, 2008 at 5:39 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

mao lage dabamehon... dili na pud kinahanglan nga mag-pretend... wa na jud oi lisud na ang panahon...

thanks!! i hope nga one of these days makakita lang gihapon ko ug maayuhon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home