Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Giving my self-esteem a FAITH LIFT

Hows my self-image today? Am i having a hard time or trouble accepting myself after goofing up, bungling something or sinning?

These are just some of the questions i asked. I know it is not a good day for me today but it is the best time to reprogram my mental attitude, remodel my self-image, and give my self-esteem a "faith lift".

Ahhh, helping me out through all of this would be God the Father Almighty. I believe God is able to do great things through imperfect people like me.

How am i gonna do it? Here's how:

I know i am imperfect but i believe that i am still the child of God.

I have to decide to join the human race. NObody's perfect, no one is sinless.

I am going to let the power of GOd compensate my imperfections and inabilities and I should keep striving for excellence.

I have to eliminate my negative thinking and should distance myself from negative thinkers who just love seeing me down.

I should look for people who will cheer me up and give me positive remarks.

That's what i should do. I know I can do it. Because I know GOd designed me to be a positive thinker.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home