Friday, May 2, 2008

Facing life's challenges

It's almost 2pm... The weather isnt really good.. It's gloomy outside. And any minute from now rain will pour down from the sky. I don't know if it's a blessing or somehow will just destroy this beautiful afternoon.

I am here once again facing infront of this great invention (laptop). I dont have anything to do so i guess it would be better if i'll write something about what it is really in my mind. Do i really have to stay or leave?

Geeze, it is really hard to make decisions like this. And it somehow is really hard to face a problem such as this. I couldn't think of the best decision yet. I've talked to some friends and they said that they'll support me whatever decision i would make.

Ouch... What is best and what is not? What is good and what is bad?

LIFE is hard when you don't know how to handle.

LIFE is hard when you can't make good decisions.

LIFE is hard when you don't have friends to tell you what's best for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home