Monday, May 5, 2008

I would like to say SORRY

This blog is intented to those whom i felt sorry with. I think it would be nice to clear everything inorder for me to live a peacerful life...

"Saying SORRY to someone you've hurt doesn't mean that your guilty. I just felt like posting this apology message here coz i know it is an appropriate thing for me to do... "

I have always wanted to say SORRY to you whom i've hurt many times. Sorry for being so insensitive... Sorry for not lending you my ears whenever you need someone to talk to. Eventhough I know that you've been knocking my head a lot of times for me to stop and listen for awhile. Sorry for giving YOU too much headaches coz of me being brat. SORRY for not saying sorry for hurting YOU heart a lot of times. I know that your LOVE is genuine but I was so insentive to it. SOrry for asking to much from YOU. I AM SORRY... (^_~)

Sorry for not showing my true feelings towards YOU. Eventhough deep in me i know my feelings to you is sincere and true.

Sorry for not letting you touch my hand and feel the heat of my body when you needed it. I know that during those lonely days of yours, you were longing for me but i wasnt there.

Sorry to my colleagues whom I've hurt coz of my being insensitive. Sometimes I am so tactless with my thoughts. I am blunt, never knowing I may have hurt you.

Sorry to my family for the disappointment. I have tried many times to give you a better life but I failed. SORRY for all my FAILURES...

TO ALL OF YOU whom I've HURT.... I AM SO SORRY... :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home