Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Walang gana... Kulang sa Vitamins

I dunno what to do now... Lately, parang wala na akong ganang magtrabaho... NOt like before na pagkagising ko sa umaga, eager akong bumangon at maligo... Ngayon, sunod-sunod na ang late ko sa morning show ko..

Yesterday, meron kami dapat meeting but because i went home early nawalan na rin ako ng ganang bumalik sa station... Brandy even reminded me bout the meeting pero i ignored it.

I know I've always been a workaholic person. I can even work even on wee hours, even if i dont get enough sleep, and even if i don't have everything.

I remember pa nga nung dati kong work, kahit na sa station na matulog or kahit na walang ligo ok lang work pa rin. Pero what happened to me na?

Ngayon, di ko na alam. Nalilito na nga rin ako if i really have to resign and look for another job somewhere. I wanna go somewhere far from here. A place where i will try to live alone. Far from the people i care.

Ahhh, basta.... Whatever comes along, hope it'll be a good one.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 11:12 AM , Blogger .. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 7, 2008 at 7:55 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

Pillow

I know I am happy with what im doing. But somehow, i would like to share that happiness to my family. I just don't know how...

Thanks!

 
At May 9, 2008 at 11:11 AM , Blogger .. said...

You can share your happiness to your family in many ways. I just can't figure out how it will be coz' I don't know your family background. If you're not close to them, try to open up or have a quality time with them by asking them out. Do the first move. More importantly,have a break. have time for yourself first. Go out of town or out of the country perhaps. You need to unwind. Know your priorities and...

don't forget mag Enervon Multivitamins para.. More Energy, Mas Happy.. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home