Thursday, February 28, 2008

Insecurity ... Do you have this?

Insecurity - lack of confidence or assurance... This is what i've got...

You may look at me as a happy person... A person with a positive attitude... But mind you, i am not..

It is so sad to have this attitude within me... I don't know how to get rid of it... I do have a lot of insecurities... Maybe, its the main reason why most of my relationships failed...

I honestly tried my best to be contented... I even tried to motivate myself to be positive and be more optimistic with life.. But everytime i see people having a good life or living a happy life, i know i am and i feel insecured...

I just can't figure out why am i like this? Whenever i see goodlooking people and even taller guys i know it lowers down my self confidence...

I know and i've heard a lot of times that no one's perfect... I keep on asking myself, how does it feel to be taller? What's life gonna be when im close to perfection (you know, having a good life and having EVERYTHING in life)...

Aaah... its just all in my dreams...

Insecurities >>> could sometime kill people...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 29, 2008 at 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we feel such because we are capable of sinning - indeed we are not all perfect. Let us ask God always for guidance.

 
At February 29, 2008 at 6:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi rockie! bitaw, ana pod baya ko...unfortunately...minsan iniisip ko na bulag ako, bingi ako para ako lang mag-isa...walang magki-criticize sa'yo kasi you won't see or hear their harsh comments to you...hay buhay, pray na lang to the Lord for guidance..

 
At March 1, 2008 at 11:51 AM , Blogger .. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 1, 2008 at 11:53 AM , Blogger .. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home