Monday, February 4, 2008

MU with another girl even if im in a relationship

Lisud as in lisud jud likayan ang mga temptations sa atuang life noh? Everywhere you go no matter how hard you try to avoid, still it will come your way...

I have a girlfriend now and yet i am beginning to like this "other" girl... Everytime she looks at me it's like im melting... Everytime she smiles at me, is like a "Come on" to be with her...

Crap, i hate this feeling.. I know i have to avoid her but everytime she looks at me im stuck...

Some friends would tell "go ahead dens, take the opportunity, its better to have two at the same time while in a relationship and not married... Pero what if, i took the chances and yet the chances isnt good for me...?? What if its a stupid decision??? I dont want to left my girl....

Haay....!!! Am i just attracted to her? Do i need to nurse this feeling and go for it? Or should i just discipline myself and stick with my current relationship???

Haay, sana paggising ko one day, everythings back to normal... Kung meron lang reboot or restore ang tao e sana ginawa ko na... Am i just infected with a certain virus?? Ouch!! I hope not!!

Yeah its true, you can love as many as you can, BUT one at a time lang... not two, or three at the same time... I guess ill just have to make up my mind...

I guess i'll just have to think of it this way.. It will be unfair for my girl if i entertain those kinds of thoughts... I guess i'll just try to look deeper sa personality ng gf ko... Ano pa bang kulang sa kanya na hinahanap ko pa sa iba? Sooner or later i really have to make up my mind... And if that happens, I should be able to make the right decision. Is it going to be my gf or the other girl? Am i willing to gamble on a new and unsure relationship or am i going to keep the current one and try to make the relationship flourish or move to a new level?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 5, 2008 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

there no wrong or right decision in love. as long as you stand to whatever decision you came up to.

 
At February 5, 2008 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

diba it's nice to fall inlove? its a heavenly feeling...

 
At February 6, 2008 at 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love sucks, sometimes you think you can control it but many times its out of your palm.


Thanks for sharing,
showbizandstyle.blogspot.com

 
At February 6, 2008 at 8:21 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

true... nice to have you here myla...

 
At February 6, 2008 at 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well good luck rock.... glad to know that you are enjoying the feeling to be in love---- looks like you've moved on and keep on going.....

i think prayer works as well even in this..... whenever you're ready pray for it and i think you'll know that it's the one.......

i think when you can say that i don't want to take the chances of losing again or moving on by myself again.... then you're on your sense to settle for that person.... but until then, they maybe just be passers-by.... so just be careful! take care, rock!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home