Thursday, December 13, 2007

LIVING ALONE...

Tinuod jud ingun nila noh nga "THE GREATEST THING IN LIFE IS TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN..." But it truly Hurts kung you've given all your love pero no reaction from that person... I know and i have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion... I have shuddered at it... I shudder no more! I could be martyr for my religion... LOVE is my Religion and I could die for that... I could die for you...

I have tried to run away from you... Hoping na hahabulin at kung mawala man ay hanapin mo pa rin ako... PEro i was totally wrong... Coz up until now, there's no YOU!

I am thinking on what to do next... Or should i just wait for you to come? I don't know what to do now living a life without YOU...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 13, 2007 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

senti mode na sab ang tsolokoy, hehehehehehe......

 
At December 13, 2007 at 6:21 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

mao jud... senti mode lang sa ko karon...

tambay sa ko dire sa may lantay magpahangin gamay arun mawala ang tumang kaguol...

 
At December 15, 2007 at 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dens, you know that im not phycicaly beautiful but i had a lot of suitors then, they've done everything to win my heart (CHARING) but if i don't like him. i don't like him, period. I don't care if he cries or do something stupid things para lang maluoy sa iya ug saguton nako sya. My point here is, don't waste your time to someone you thought that deserves your love. Somewhere along the way you meet someone that really meant for you. Take your time and enjoy life.

 
At December 16, 2007 at 4:28 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

bitaw rock, toinks! pauli sa kas Pikit basin tu-a didto imong kapalaran diay...lili-a sa Silik City basig gahuwat lang ngadto!

 
At December 16, 2007 at 2:15 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

well, thanks a lot jen... i know your ryt... but im on to it...

CAT -

Bitaw no? Kadaghanan sa SIlik cat amu mang paryente... hehehe..

Im just reminiscing the good old days lang gud... Magsenti pud ko usahay... It depends man gud sa akuang mood... The time nga nagsuwat ko ani, nakadungog ko ug kanta ni Joshua Kadison nga Beautiful in my Eyesm mao nga nakahuna-huna ko ug suwat ani.. hehehe...

But im standing straight up and redi to roll...

hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home