Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When I'm ALONE... Damn, Missing you BIG TIME!

Sometimes when I'm alone, I always think of the mistakes that I committed... I kept on asking myself why my relationship FAILED?

In every relationship that I'm in, it was always been a risk... The stakes I raised, the flaws I defied, and the people I denied.

It's always a sad thing to know when I realized that "I should've done this and that" but I wasn't able to. But hey, past is past... Although I've endured so much pain at least I've tried to be inlove.

Sometimes, I regret why I didn't asked you to stay. For not sitting you down and look into your eyes. I should've shown you my true feelings and letting you know that I've locked you in my heart. I wasn't able to tell you that your the best thing that ever happened to me. The best gift that I received..

Needless to say I miss you. But if he kisses you then disses you, I'll be there to lift you. Unfortunately, that's my only issue. See, I cannot forget you. I'll always be here to pick up the pieces cause you are my angel, my summer rain.

It's been almost 4 years since I last saw you and Damn I'm missing you big time. I missed those times that we shop together at SM Paranaque and watching movies at Alabang Town Center. The times that I have to wait you outside your store. It makes me smile remembering all those simple stuff we made. Geez... How I wish that we're still together.

Oh maybe that's the reason why I'm still single now. Do I still have to wait you or should I make the first move to win you back?

Miss you BIG TIME Baby! I wanna go back to Las Pinas and stay with you...

4 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Fem said...

Awwww...i'm speechless. Paslot, I think you should go and see how she's doing. See if she misses you or even thinks about you. I don't think you can move forward from here if in back of your mind, you are still thinking of her.

Simply, go give her a call and see how she's doing. You never know.

 
At December 17, 2008 at 7:56 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

thanks fem!

how i wish i could just do that but at this point i think she's happy now...

i just missed being with her.. and when she's in my mind i do text her.. telling her that i missed those days when we do shopping together, watching movies at ATC..

but i guess for now, ill just wait for her text asking me back... nyahaha!!

 
At December 19, 2008 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Fem said...

Awww, I know what you mean. It's always good to reminisce back.

 
At December 19, 2008 at 4:04 PM , Blogger rockiedee said...

hmmmmm ganun na lang fem... thats my way para maging masaya din ako..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home