Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Past is past...

I was at the National Bookstore kagabie sa GMALL, while i was browsing some books, i came across this book from Rev. Robert Schuller of the Crystal Cathedral... Nice ang iyahang message coz it gives out tips kung unsay buhaton aron masulbad ang mga kaligutgot sa atuang kinabuhi ug unsaon natu pagdala sa mga kasakit nga atuang nasinati...

Tsk tsk, just too bad wasnt able to finish it kay siyempre kapoy pud magtindog sa NB ug pila ka oras... Don't have the money pud para paliton ang maong libro...

Ingun pa sa libro ni Rev. Schuller, nga di daw natu angay nga i-curse ang atuang mga kasakit or whatever problems that we encounter nga we thought "mga problemang way kasulbaran"... There are many ways to curse our hurt but when we keep on cursing our hurt, we become bitter... Hurts can make us become bitter or BETTER - so don't curse your HURT, according to Schuller...

Second, Don't rehearse and nurse your hurts... And here's a little story for that...

"A lady came over and asked to see me. Her husband had died two years before and she had been crying inside for two long, painful years. As she talked, she related everything that had happened up to the time of her husband's death-everything!... She knew every detail...

Finally she opened her purse and took out a sheet of paper and read to me the words of her doctor as he had explained to her the cause of her husband's death.... I cried with her! We had prayed, and then I said, "I want you to do something... I want you to tear up that piece of paper and throw it away... It's time you stopped rehearsing and nursing your hurt!"

Weeks later when I saw her again, she smiled and whispered, "Thanks, I feel better already."

Most of the time, ingun ani ang atuang ma-obserbahan sa mga tawo... Kung unsa tong most memorable nga we knew nga maoy makaparemember natu sa hurt, mao pud toy atong taguan pag-ayo.. Unya, balik balikun ug tan-aw dayun hilak... I think its time for us to leave it that way...

Mao nga on my part, kung unsa tong mga remembrance nga maoy makahatag kanaku ug kasakit kay tungod makahuna huna ko sa akuang mga kaagi, i tried to throw it away or kept it somewhere nga di na naku mahinumduman... This way, makamove-on ko and live my life... Coz i know i have a life to live, a beautiful life indeed...

So i thank the Lord, I know that the past is past! And i thank the Lord for the newness of today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home