Saturday, May 31, 2008

Now who's Arrogant?

Arrogant - i searched this word in the dictionary and this is what i found: making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud.

Assuming we are all arrogant, or lets just say someone tells you how Arrogant you are.. What could be your reaction?

Gee, this is what i encountered yesterday. I was doing the usual thing in the afternoon (chatting). In the room, there's 5 or 6 chatters. Only a couple have registered using GUEST as his/her nick. You see, when your inside the room and IF you want to have a good conversation with the people in the room, you shouldn't be afraid of putting a name. Not to the point that you are going to disclose yourself but at least one way of introducing yourself to the chatters inorder for them to welcome YOU.

I know that our chatroom is still not 100% complete. We in the chatroom knew that. There are still a lot of changes and a lot of things to improve. WE KNOW THAT!

I know I am not good in creating websites coz i havent studied it. Sometimes, i still need to ask someone who knows how to use the computer for help. BECAUSE I AM NOT GOOD AT COMPUTERS!

What happened yesterday with this "SICK MORON" guy (who is by the way "an expert" in creating websites) was just so unacceptable. We were chatting. Then, wholla! there you are using the name GUEST 7892... I asked you to introduce yourself. You just didnt mind it. Ok, so be it.! Second time... I asked YOU to log out and register another legit nickname in the chatroom... Again, you didnt say anything. As a moderator, I've given YOU several warnings already. I even sent YOU a f@cking message to PLEASE LOG OUT AND USE A LEGIT NICKNAME NOT AS GUEST... Again, as if you dont know how to read. OK... I cant stand it no more... I gave you my Last Warning... Hey, guest 7892 last warning for you.. pls log out and register another nickname... But, instead of logging out, you sent me a PM (private message), telling me "Boy Paslot kanus-a pa nagkawebsite ang love radio?" Duh! just to remind YOU, you dont have to pretend knowing that you made this website... And it's YOUR Company who created this...! See how SICK you are?

So, what I did as the moderator of the chatroom, and since you dont care about my warnings, I clicked your name and clicked "BANNED"... Whollah!! Your out!! Minute after, you called the station... Asking for my name... Geee, you know me! See how pretentious you are?!! And so, as a good person, I gave you my name... I said, I'm Denis Barazona, DJ of Love Radio aka Boy Paslot... Then you asked me, "what did you do, you've banned our IP address...?"... I was shocked... How the hell will I know about banning an IP Address...? My conscience is clear. All I did was clicking your name and clicked "BAN". That's all....

Then suddenly you called up your "GIRL MANAGER". Oh yeah we've talked... Nice conversation... Showbiz?? Hehehe... Again she reminded me that the site is still not complete.! And I answered "yeah i know that!" And she asked me again why I banned their IP Address? And I muttered the same answer. And she asked me why can't they logged in? ANd i answered, "how in the world will I know? YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT," i said... And what did I get? She said, she's going to make an appointment with my manager. Duh! NOT AFRAID AT ALL... I can even present to you the transcript of our conversation.

I know that I didn't do anything wrong except BANNING someone who doesnt know how to make introductions. Banning someone who is a great pretender... Banning someone who is Arrogant! And what does the word ARROGANT MEAN? IT MEANS >>> making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud.

Ohh boy... Hope I didnt Hurt you...

Labels:

8 Comments:

At May 31, 2008 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Malice said...

you did right, if i wer in your shoes i will ban that arrogant dumbass moron..im not good in building a website ( *char* ) but if he is part of the team who made your company website, banning their IP is not a big deal..they have all the access..wtf!! tsk tsk tsk

 
At May 31, 2008 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

I admire your truthfulness in admitting your limitations as far as this particular technology is concerned. And I would like to reassure you that you did the right thing... as a moderator, you don't have to explain anything to him/them. If you are the moderator of a certain chatroom/site, you have every right to ban anybody and you don't have to give any reason for doing it. It could be as petty as, trip ko lang i ban ang byuti nya, so what? MOderator kaya ako? Yaw patul sa ila oi, ang botoxxx.... mahal kaayo... unsaun na lang ang Gary Estrada fez, hihihiihi!

Pagkugi na lang ug ba-ul oi, atimana ang labada nato... sagdi lang premyuhan unya taka ug edible brief, glow in da dark condom ug pusil-pusil, HAHAHAHAHA!! Warm regards, luv yah, kiddo...mwah! Cheers!!!

 
At May 31, 2008 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha rolf..lerb the pusil pusil :D

 
At June 1, 2008 at 10:28 PM , Blogger rockyford1000 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 1, 2008 at 10:33 PM , Blogger rockyford1000 said...

You just did what you think is the best for the chatroom...

Just stay calm.. everything will be fine..huh..hope so...
!!!!!!

 
At June 2, 2008 at 9:35 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

Thanks for the support!!

Malice... I know ur good at this..

CAT >>>weyt naku ang glow-in-the-dark nga condom...akua nang suwayan dire... unsaun, haytek na man gud mo diha sa yu-es-ey...

Rocks >>> regards na lang sa imuha boss nga girlalu... weeehehehe

 
At June 2, 2008 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

Sure! Apan, unsaun man nimo ang glow in da dark, himuong petromax inig brown-out? Nah, maayo ra'g wa gikapoy ang imong eee-khowg, hibaw baya ka unsay itsura sa glow in da dark inig dili na siya upright. I swear mura'g aninipot nga nitugdon sa lago, HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

 
At June 3, 2008 at 5:41 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

cat,

bitaw noh? akua na bitaw nga gina-imagine kung unsa itsura sa glow in the dark pag luya na si manoy... hahaha!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home