Monday, December 28, 2009

Me, saying THANK YOU ...

For the past 12 months, I should say that I've got the best blessings ever given by GOD... And I am thankful for having such...

There are a lot of people that I'll never forget in saying THANK YOU!

Thanks to you Lord for giving me a Happy Family though sometimes it aint perfect... Thank you for giving me friends that are so down to earth that whenever I need them, they're always there to support all my endeavors. Thank you for giving me workmates that are so understanding and easy to be with and for having a "Boss" that's so cool...

I will never forget 2009... This is the year that gave me the best opportunities and abundance in life...!

Here's hoping for a wonderful 2010...!

Happy New Year everyone...!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 28, 2009 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry christmas and happy new year!sa imoha ug sa uban nimong magbabasa ning dapita.

pinaskuhan nako,ayaw pud tawon kalimti.

 
At December 29, 2009 at 2:15 AM , Blogger sarj said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

 
At December 29, 2009 at 8:39 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

mod - merry christmas and a peaceful new year to you too!! dapat ikaw ang manghatag ug pinaskuha naku kay ikaw may adunahan... ako intawon ani usa ka uyamot...

george - happy new year pud nimu diha...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home