Sunday, August 5, 2007

A HURTING LETTER



Tears are falling from my eyes, as I sit and cry at night. blood is dripping from my heart, as I try to write. I have so much pain, I'm hurt a lot, I can't explain all this, I'm just falling apart. no one understands, I don't know where to start and I don't know where to end. love hurts so much, like a thousand stabbing knives, especially when you have all this pain, that you wish you could deny. I'm so sore right now, my heart is racing fast, I wish I could forget all this, and leave it in the past. but there will always be a memory, a memory of us both, how we both loved each other, and in my heart I'll hold. I will always hold this memory even though you won't care, and the scar you left in my heart will always be there.


1 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 7:31 AM , Blogger G said...

hello,

kalooy man ani nga letter uy, heartbroken man kaayo.. Tsk tsk tsk!!

Thanks for dropping by sa bisdak.wordpress , I am one of the author's there. Wala na lang gani kaayo na-update ba, cge lang kay amo lang to e-update.

Thanks ulit and cheer up (kung wala pa ka na-ok ha).

Gladys Erhardt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home