Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's my Birthday Tomorrow

I have a lot to THANK GOD for the blessings he has given me for the past 33 years. I have a great family and a dependable friends.

I am thankful, for the Lord gave me a very nice job. A job that's so fulfilling and enjoyable. This is what I've been wanting eversince. And this maybe my destiny. Though I am not closing my door for other opportunities. But this is what I enjoyed the most.

Me - a radio dj.

Thanks for some encouragement and for the support..! Thanks for letting me in to your life..!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Cat (Gladys Tordil) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROCK!!! WANGGITS NA KA, HAPIT NA KA MANGGUNGIS. Wish you good health and more success in life and in lurv, hehehe.

 
At March 5, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Blogger rockiedee said...

hahaha manggungis man jud ..!1 hahhaha

salamat cat...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home